5.13.2006

JCPenney Is My New Target

Holy cow am I the last person to find out how CUUUUTE the clothes are at JCPenney now? Why didn't someone tell me this earlier? It would have been easy to work into conversation: "Say, TypeAMama, those parachute pants look great with that velour sweatshirt ... have you been to JCPenney lately?"

Turns out over the last year or two the department store chain has been re-vamping (and I do mean vamping) the lines they carry, and even managed to snag someone over from Macy's (Michele K? Michele something-or-other ....) with the Bisou Bisou line. Except JCPenney's prices rock. Today while I was there looking at sundresses (and I found not one but two classy numbers that made even my post-baby frame look enticing), I also saw and considered (might go back for it yet) a darling denim blazer that had seaming that even Stacy London would have praised, with a tad of stretch in the fabric to help enhance curves, a dark dye, and contemporary cut. It was on sale from $50 to $11.77. Yes, that's right folks. Skip your Starbucks for 3 days and you've paid for this blazer.

No comments: